J R Buckett and sons are delighted to launch the first phase of this modest development set within this popular West Wight Village. There are a choice of five stylish three bedroom homes with parking and gardens.
Attractive and high quality new houses constructed by local independent builders; JR Bucketts & Sons who have a pedigree of building the finest houses across the Island over the past 130 years.
This modest development is perfectly situated with the convenience of easy access into the truly beautiful village of Brighstone. This vibrant Village is one of the most popular locations to live on the Island as it is less than a mile from vast stretches of some of the finest coastline in the country but also has traditional retail conveniences, a charming village pub, a doctors surgery and a well-regarded village school.
Known as the ‘Garden Isle’ because of its beautiful landscape scenery, the Island is a haven of unspoilt beaches, rugged coastline and beautiful countryside. More than half the Island is an area of outstanding natural beauty and almost 30 miles of the seashore is designated as Heritage Coast. Exploring the beauty of the Island is easy with over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths and 200 miles of cycle paths. Discover ancient woodlands where you can spot red squirrels, wild flowers blanketing meadows bursting with butterflies, and thriving marshlands, estuaries and creeks home to woodpeckers, owls and dragonflies. As soon as you set sail across the Solent and take a breath of the beautiful fresh sea air, you feel your shoulders relax as you escape the frantic pace of modern day life. Whether you want to learn to sail, explore Queen Victoria’s summer home at Osborne House, horse ride along sandy beaches, watch the yachts race during Cowes Week, or enjoy a walk across cliff tops and a fresh ‘catch of the day’ – the Isle of Wight is the ultimate retreat from a busy life and even has its own little microclimate, making it the sunniest place in the UK, so you can truly enjoy your coastal lifestyle.
The West Wight in particular is a sanctuary of rolling countryside, peaceful forests, picturesque villages and breathtaking coastal scenery; from the rugged white cliffs of Freshwater Bay to the historic market town of Yarmouth with its harbour for visiting yachtsmen and village shops, deli, fine restaurants and traditional pubs.
The Tennyson Trail coastal walk takes you along weathered white cliffs with breathtaking views to the famous natural landscape, The Needles. Compton Bay’s long sandy beach is not only a popular spot for surfing and swimming, but also for its world famous dinosaur fossil finds. Families will enjoy the golden sands of Colwell Bay with its beach huts, well regarded beachside restaurant and water sports.
The development offers the perfect first or second family home which offer modern living in the form of a large open plan living area with fitted kitchen, quality bathroom, underfloor heating and open fireplace. Home-owners who come on board early can personalise their new home from an early stage.
Each house is set within its own lawned gardens with paved patio area, and are fenced to allow young children and pets to play safely.
• Jeld-wen windows with a 40 year guarantee.
• Buyers have the opportunity to personalise the dwelling by selecting kitchens and bathrooms.
• All dwellings will be fitted with Air Source heat pumps.
• All dwellings will have under floor heating throughout the ground floor and radiators on the first floor.
• All dwellings will have a feature fire place ready to receive a stove.
WARRANTY LABC 10 year warranty (tbc)
SERVICES Mains electric, water and drainage.
VIEWINGS All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the sole selling agent, Spence Willard.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.