Cowes, Isle Of Wight £1,295,000
Located in a prime, elevated position on the incline of Egypt Hill, this select development comprises four new homes with panoramic sea views over the Solent. Each house is to be built with a combination of Victorian inspired features, a high specification and carefully landscaped gardens. This fabulous setting allows each property to enjoy far reaching views over the Solent to the Hampshire coast and beyond. The four houses are unique in their layout and outlook, each with 4 – 6 bedrooms and 2 – 3 generous reception rooms. Every detail can be personalised to your taste, from the kitchen and the bathroom designs, down to the type of ironmongery and socket finishes. The developers interior design team can put together a bespoke upgrade package for you. As standard these properties will include high-quality wood flooring and carpet throughout, a designer kitchen in your choice of specification, along with a host of smart features. This teamed with classic Victorian architecture and heritage interior features is what makes these homes truly unmissable.
Cowes, on the northern tip of the Island is an international hotspot for sailing events, attracting elite sailors to its shores along with a calendar of exciting events year round. There are regular high-speed ferry services to Southampton as well as a nearby vehicle ferry making it a very accessible for both tourists and commuters alike. Renowned for its rich sailing history, Cowes appeals as a destination for homeowners looking for an aspirational and more relaxed pace of life. The quaint town centre is a 15 minute stroll along the seafront and has a range of vibrant eateries and cosy pubs. Just two hours from London and 20 minutes from the mainland, Cowes offers a balance of easy transport links with seaside seclusion.
Living in Cowes provides the opportunity for a balance between easy transport links and amenities, whilst Egypt Hill offers the privacy and tranquillity many people look for a coastal home. Immerse yourself in a calendar of sailing events throughout the year or savour the spectacular vistas throughout the Solent from the comfort of your home.
The Curlew is a newbuild property with a classic Victorian style. It is traditionally designed offering ground floor reception rooms glowing with natural light, and four generous bedrooms upstairs benefiting from panoramic sea views over the Solent. The open plan kitchen and dining room feature two timber framed bay windows giving this space a light and airy feel. The lower ground floor provides practical space, a garage and utility area for tinkering along with a cinema room for cosy nights in and two large cellars. This balances the practicality needed for family life, with the opulence expected for a holiday home by the sea.
This beautiful home is available to reserve off plan which gives you the opportunity to completely design to your preferred interior finishes.
– Neff or equivalent integrated appliances including dishwasher, 5 ring gas, electric or induction hob,
electric double oven, illuminated extractor, coffee machine and a full height fridge freezer
– Quartz or Corian worktops in a choice of colours
– Undermount 1.5 bowl sink in stainless, ceramic or composite
– Shaker style or slab cabinets in a range of colours and finishes
– Optional feature lighting
– Worktop charging points
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
– Choice of either Burlington or Crosswater sanitary ware
– Porcelanosa or similar tiles
– Electric underfloor heating
– Concealed plumbing behind vanity units available in a range of sleek finishes
– Electric heated towel rails
– Illuminated mirrors with shaving points
– Painted in a colour of your choice
– Built in furniture available in a range of finishes
– A choice of pendant or chandelier light fittings and wall lights
– Wall mounted or ceiling hung bedside lights
– Dimmable living area lighting
– Smart doorbell with smartphone video technology
– TV points in each bedroom plus two in the living room
– Brushed chrome sockets throughout with several USB points
– Smart thermostat operated via a smartphone
– Push button control to easily turn off water in case of emergency
– Security alarm system and CCTV accessible remotely via a smartphone
– Eight data points throughout for fast connectivity
– 5-amp sockets in bedrooms and sitting room
– A mixture of underfloor heating with decorative cast iron radiators in reception rooms
– A choice of plush carpets with luxury underlay or engineered wood flooring throughout
– Combination gas boiler
– Decoration throughout of your choice
– Traditional carriage lamps for external wall lighting
– Vaulted ceilings on the top floor of up to 3m
– Fully landscaped gardens featuring decorative stone gabion baskets
– Driveway in block paving
– Paths and patios in flagstone paving
– External tap and socket
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Cellar – 1.65 x 3.9m
Store – 3.95 x 1.35m
Cinema – 2.95 x 3.9m
Utility – 2.95 x 2.45m
WC – 2.95 x 1.4m
Garage – 3.95 x 6.2m
Living Room – 6.2 x 3.95m
WC – 0.95 x 2.1m
Study – 2.9 x 3.6m
Kitchen – 5.1 x 3.9m
Dining Room – 2.95 x 3.9m
Master bedroom – 3.8 x 3.85m
En-Suite – 3 x 2.55m
Bedroom 2 – 3.65 x 2.95m
En-Suite – 2.95 x 1.65m
Bedroom 3 – 3.85 x 3.6m
Bedroom 4 – 2 x 3.95m
Bathroom – 1.95 x 2.25m
Mains water, electricity and gas. Gas fired boiler.
All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the sole selling agents, Spence Willard.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.